- What aircraft company has developed this new design?
Multipurpose Aircraft with Modular Fuselage (MAMF) is a privately novel aircraft design of Antonio Sanchez, a Spanish inventor.
- Can the container induct dangerous vibrations on the airframe?
- Is secure command the aircraft with a folding cable?
"Fly by wire" is a "state of art" technology implemented in many modern airplanes. In this new model, the only variation is to fold the surplus cable. Two redundant folded cables type multiconector of high endurance are housed inside the rails. The cable bends automatically in its lodging located in the upper part of the head module.
- How works the tail module?
The tail have with purely aerodynamic functions. Is divided in two halves, that rises on the rails drived by electrical actuators. The head and the tail run on the rails, drived by motors.
- Which are the measures of the container?
- How rigid and heavy should be the rail airframe?
Modern "state of art" laser welding technologies permit achieve an extra reinforcement in the conventional airframes, and besides it saves weight in the structure . Rails are a non conventional reinforced airframe laser-welded. Inside the hollow rail airframe are installed the lock-zip, cables and hydraulics conduits.